Thread: Oligarchs without borders

Oligarchs without borders

Bernie Sanders has been sounding an alarm about the dangers of home grown oligarchs influencing the political workings of the United States. He makes a strong argument and one that needs to be looked at. Basically, he is saying those who control the money control the government.

Today I read an interview with Mark Cuban regarding his opinion of trump, an opinion I happen to fully agree with but it is always nice to get conformation from others.

Still, Cuban denied "hating" Trump earlier this month, responding to a user on X.

"I just think he was and would be a lousy president," Cuban wrote.

Cuban told Cohen that whoever holds the presidency needs to have good character to handle whatever problems will inevitably arise.

"You want somebody who is ethical when it comes to making difficult decisions," Cuban said. "I can't even imagine why people consider Donald Trump because of his lack of character and ethics."
    I invite all to read the entire article, Cuban gives life to the reality of Sander's alarm bells.

Last edited by Dave Grubb; Today at 11:27 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis