Thread: This email just came in a few minutes ago

This email just came in a few minutes ago

From the State

Dear DAVID XXXXXXXX
    Your ballot is almost ready, and it is being prepared for mailing. If you do not receive your ballot within 7 days, please contact your county election office.
    If you have questions concerning your ballot, please contact MONTGOMERY County at (610) 278-3280.
    Thank you
    ****Please do not reply to this email.****

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    We can just walk into city hall (a dozen blocks away) and vote, early voting now open.. so much easier.. then stop at Aldi and pick up provisions on the way home..

Since Wifey and I are often on the road, we do mail-in ballots. My parents do as well, and the mail-in process allows me to assist them. I fill out their ballots with their input, have them sign it (required in Utah) and send it in. Ironically, their votes typically cancel each other out. For, Dad is a died in the wool Republican and Mom is a lifelong Democrat.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead