Thread: Is this an idle threat or a phoney promise?

Is this an idle threat or a phoney promise?

Such a let down.

Trump says, if he loses, 2024 run will be his last
    Why wait donnie? Start early
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

What I get from his interview is he that he obviously considers a Big Mac to be a "proper" hamburger. Personally, the only proper hamburger I know is one I make myself and eat at home.

Yet, it's all relative, right? Sure, Fast Food isn't considered the best for our health. He's not eating many of the health-endangering foods Elvis did.

I'm still trying to figure out what 45 meant when he said, "You won't have to vote anymore." Even the people at Snopes took a look at his statement: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/vote-four-years/

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Can't run if you're hiding in Venezuela. Do we have to still provide SS protection down there?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'