Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No civilized Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post

In grade school it was cool to tell the other kids that you were part American Indian..
    That's still the case in Congress
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    DNA is a cruel awakening.. both grandparents are German.. off the boat German.. circumstantial evidence included that one of the German branches was Jewish.. (grandmothers were Solid Irish and Italian).. well in the light of day.. DNA shows that half of the Germans were really Dutch.. and zero percent Jewish..

Note: Ancestry dot com has an algorithm that shows relationships.. it is seriously flawed…. On one side grandmas sister married “brother Smith” and granddads uncle married “sister Smith” ( the Smiths are brother and sister).. so.. I have cousins on brother Smith side and I have cousins on sister Smith side and those cousins are also Smiths cousins… but the smiths that are not direct descendants of brother smiths and my aunt or sister smiths and my uncle are no relation to me.. but ancestry keeps telling me that they are..