Thread: No civilized Nation

No civilized Nation

Would allow this. The politicians, including Biden and Harris that allowed this to happen is beyond the pale.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigra...ns-data-shows/
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Simple reaction: We vote.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    We have put ourselves between a rock and a hard place..

Just to be on the other side of the coin, how many "American here have similiar stats". And are there stats for every year ICE has been in charge of the border?

Strange this shows up a month before an election though.

Granted none of this should have happened.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Politicians will NEVER secure the border. It would take away their meat they throw to the blind followers on the campaign trail.

I'm feeling a little better about this after taking in the morning news. Kamala went to the border yesterday visited for about 20 minutes and took some pictures. Maybe this is a giant step forward in controlling the debacle and threat to national security that the border poses.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Basic demographics: Democratic countries with population increases, regardless of the source, have economic prosperity/growth. Our White population is not increasing. Our minority populations are.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Agreed if it's done legally, especially if there is airport level scrutiny to those that come in and as well don't allow dangerous criminals in. They don't help the economy they are a drag on it. I will never be in favor of allowing people to just walk into our country unvetted.

I get it.

Illegal immigrants are the bane of many Americans - particularly Conservative ones. If Harris loses the Presidential Election, it'll probably be one of the main issues contributing to it.

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I get it.

Illegal immigrants are the bane of many Americans - particularly Conservative ones. If Harris loses the Presidential Election, it'll probably be one of the main issues contributing to it.

Hunter
    I must attend an extended family birthday today.. there will be one brother-in-law there who has really “drank the kool-aid” from extreme radio/tv talk show entertainers.. and he loves to preach the doctrine..

I have a picture of our illegal immigrant.. great grandfather to show the nephews. As a family, we are one..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I have a picture of our illegal immigrant.. great grandfather to show the nephews. As a family, we are one..

Good for you
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

My paternal grandmother, the Spaniard from Chihuahua, was an illegal immigrant. Her family moved to El Paso after Pancho Villa took their house and land.

Hunter

Mine were the lowest of the low---they could not read, write or speak English---and I am darn sure that in 1718 they didn't have visas.

But---I do have to admit that the alarm sounded by the citizens of this country had it right----"there goes the neighborhood"
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

In 1718 (until 1877) my ancestors all “conveyed with the property “.. all came in with proper records except one.. my mom’s maternal grandfather.. story is that he was running from the law, rode a freighter from Naples to Hoboken and jumped ship.. brought wife and three kids, my grandma, over two years later vie Ellis Island.. but in 1917 he did go down to the court house and give them a cock and bull story about when and how he arrived, they made him a citizen..

In grade school it was cool to tell the other kids that you were part American Indian (I’m not, unless an American Indian went to Europe in the 1700s and “married “ into the family).. but in 2024, it am illegal.. the term in 1904, when it happened, was WOP, with out papers..