Thread: SNL Shoots And Scores

SNL Shoots And Scores

Best line from SNL regarding outgoing Biden:

SNL Skewers Biden: ‘People Forget I’m President, Including Me.’

What impresses me about SNL's political commentary is how their "staff" readily dish it out to an assortment of partisan politicians. I credit Lorne and his supporters. It's an understatement to say Lorne runs a tight ship.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I was not aware SNL was still on the air. I stopped watching abouit the time they brought on Will Ferrell. That loud mouth no talent can ruin anything .....

Wifey's a fan and keeps up with SNL. Watches it on her laptop after searching for it online. It's amazing how much stuff people copy and put out there - particularly on YouTube.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I remember watching some of the first season, and parts of the second...Those were funny people, but I think a lot of them died didn't they?...I haven't seen it in a while......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Ahhh... probably referring to John Belushi, et al., who blew up as a result of SNL exposure.

Hunter