Thread: What the hell are we coming to?

What the hell are we coming to?

Florida congressional candidate charged with threatening to kill primary opponent
    The Justice Department revealed an indictment Friday that said William Robert Braddock III, of St. Petersburg, Fla., had threatened to kill his opponent in a 2022 primary.

William Robert Braddock III, 41, of St. Petersburg, Florida, was charged with threatening two people, one of whom the DOJ said was his primary opponent in the 2022 election for Florida’s 13th Congressional District. Braddock allegedly threatened to “call up my Russian-Ukrainian hit squad” and make the primary opponent disappear, according to the indictment.

The DOJ indictment did not name the alleged victims.

One of Braddock’s primary opponents and the race’s eventual winner, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna, R-Fla., contended in 2021 court documents that Braddock was stalking her and wanted her dead.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Problem with a Russian-Ukrainian hit squad is the Russian half. Not only do the Ruskies botch the hit, they out civilians in the process.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

It's Florida....