Thread: teryiaki steak tacos

teryiaki steak tacos

finely cut steak of choice marinated in Yoshidas Teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes then cooked in a frying pan. Home made soft corn tortillas, shredded red cabbage, diced red onion, Dubliner cheese, Avocado, salsa, sliced avocado, and diced Habanero

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

The teriyaki sauce looks good from what I've read about it.

Interestingly, the plate pictured has hand thrown marks on it as well as a cobalt blue glaze. Being a potter, I often see where such ceramics appear to be hand thrown when they are cast to simply appear so. The best way to tell is to turn it over and examine the foot. For, if cast, the foot is simply too perfect and uniform.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    The teriyaki sauce looks good from what I've read about it.

Interestingly, the plate pictured has hand thrown marks on it as well as a cobalt blue glaze. Being a potter, I often see where such ceramics appear to be hand thrown when they are cast to simply appear so. The best way to tell is to turn it over and examine the foot. For, if cast, the foot is simply too perfect and uniform.

Hunter
    it's from Macy's 24 years ago, it's cast.
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Ahhh... and it still performs the job it was intended to do.

Thought I was doing pottery well until I took a U of U course in it. One of our assignments was to make a full dinnerware set of plates, bowls & accessories. Ended up with an A- because I struggled to precisely explain in an essay the chemical processes involved when pots are fired. I could throw but the science of it was beyond me.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead