Thread: Obama stoops to a new low

Obama stoops to a new low

While I disagreed with many of his policies, I always thought Obama was extremely smart and competent. However, today after reading that he was urging black "Bros" to vote for Kamala solely on the basis of race it seems to be contrary to everything he stood for. So sad that things have come to this.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Hmmm... need more info. Checking Drudge and usual Conservative hangouts didn't help. Link?

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Just Google Obama calls out to brothers. Although he said bros every major outlet in the country is covering it.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

That worked. Thanks.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Welcome.

From what I gathered, Obama was advised by Harris's Campaign staff that Blacks aren't participating in elections to the same extent other races are. Hence, Obama stated to reporters he's going to try and get Blacks more involved (for Harris, of course). So, he's challenged Blacks to join him (again, for Harris).

I'm betting Obama was thinking, "I'm a Black Harris supporter, perhaps they'll listen to me on this issue." Did he target Blacks? Definitely. Was it improper to do so? Ehhh... perhaps it depends on which side one is on.

Hunter

That's your read on it. But I don't see how you can make this about blacks in general when it was clearly centered on black males. I respect your opinion.I disagree with your assessment.

Got it. Let's keep an eye on this one.

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Was it improper to do so? Ehhh... perhaps it depends on which side one is on.

Hunter
    Would it be improper for a white cheerleader to encourage white voters to vote for a white candidate?...If the reason was to prevent a candidate from winning solely because that candidate was non-white, then yes it's improper...I'd rather see people vote for the person they think is best qualified to lead the country...That is why I'll write in Phillbo...Again......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Hard to argue against a stance that includes Bo.

Hunter

Philbo has not a chance. He's far too rational.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Philbo has not a chance. He's far too rational.
    The Lebanese bloc is solidly behind him, although on occasion you'll find him behind them......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...