Thread: Web of Diddy Coombs

Web of Diddy Coombs

He had it all. Apparently, it was not enough. Since he cannot bail out, he'll wait for court to convene in May.

Wifey and I were discussing his issues - wondering why a person who was so highly skilled and accomplished would shoot themselves in the foot. He created an evidence trail a mile wide, filming many of his criminal exploits and sharing them with friends.

Accusers:
    Casandra Ventura
    Joi Dickerson-Neal
    Liza Gardner
    Rodney "Lil Rod" Jones
    Crystal McKinney
    April Lampros
    Derrick Lee Cardello-Smith
    Adria English
    Dawn Richard
    Thalia Graves

Accused: (Along with Diddy)
    Aaron Hall
    Harve Pierre
    Kristina Khorram
    Cuba Gooding Jr.
    Justin Dior Combs
    Christian Combs
    Jacob Arabov
    Joseph Sherman
    DeVante Swing
    Jimmy Iovine
    Kid Cudi
    Caresha Brownlee
    Tony Buzbee

A lengthy and detailed description of the Accusers and Accused it at: https://www.npr.org/2024/10/10/g-s1-...id-cudi-jodeci

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Hollywood has been nothing but perversion since it's inception. Unfortunately, it's continuing down the same path
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yeah, it sure appears so, when dozens of people knew about his sex & drug-fueled escapades. Course, with the number of people involved, I'm betting a few of them will make deals with prosecutors and flip.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Who?
    Can't help---I never heard of any of them
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Cuba Gooding is a movie actor of some renown, The others are new to me...What does Coombs do for a living, and why did his parents name him Diddy, were they making fun of him?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Little Diddy about Jack and Diane two kids doing the best they can......
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Cuba Gooding is a movie actor of some renown, The others are new to me...What does Coombs do for a living, and why did his parents name him Diddy, were they making fun of him?......Ben
    He was doing great until he got arrested for some kind of a sexual assault or something like that.

"On February 26, 2024, Gooding was mentioned in a sexual assault lawsuit brought against Sean Combs by music producer Rodney Jones. The lawsuit alleged that Gooding had "groped and fondled [Jones] non-consensually."[34] On March 26, 2024, Jones amended the lawsuit to include Gooding as a co-defendant."
    - Wikipedia

And previously: "On June 13, 2019, Gooding was booked on charges of misdemeanor forcible touching and sexual abuse in the third degree in New York City relating to an incident in which he allegedly groped a woman at a bar in Times Square.[22] On October 10, he was indicted on a separate, additional sexual abuse charge.[23] As of August 2020, 30 women have accused Gooding of unwanted sexual touching."
    - Wikipedia

Hunter