Thread: I think he's lost it now...

I think he's lost it now...

https://x.com/i/status/1846006129953833365

He had a scheduled interview with supplied questions but after 30 minutes this went on. When are people going to see this and think that this guy could be in control?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I was pondering this same issue last night. I find it ironic he's become what he accused Biden of being - an elderly man who just isn't connected to what's going on around him.

My advice to him is the same I gave regarding Biden: Surround yourself with good, competent, talented underlings who have legal and legislative experience. You will need them to give you advice and run things for you.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Surround yourself with good, competent, talented underlings who have legal and legislative experience.
    That's the plan for President Phillbo...Just ignore the fact they're all young, good looking, big-hootered women......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Ahhh... Hooters. The Las Vegas edition crashed - though the Tilted Kilt (another "breasteraunt") succeeded. Half the restaurants in LV have scantily clad waitresses. Hence, good food and good service matters as much as having attractive staff.

Yep - saw the "other" side represented in the comments section below the video of 45's rally. It's pretty obvious Harris's team spun things. Keep in mind I retain my diagnosis of 45's failing mental state. It is based upon my clinical experience and not the video.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Here's what Matt "Drudge" Labash has to say about it on his site (listed under American Psycho):

"I understand reality’s not for everyone. But if you refuse to see the magnitude of the present mess, allow me to replay some of the highlights from my Drudge Report doomscroll of just the last week, stream-of-consciousness-style, without belaboring the particulars:

Trump escalates rhetoric on outlawing political dissent and criticism……”The enemy From within”: Trump calls Democrats more dangerous than U.S. foreign adversaries….. How he may try to challenge voting results if he loses again……Swastika flags flown during Trump boat parade in Florida……Chris Christie becomes latest to sound alarm over Trump’s ‘significant’ mental decline……Poll: Fifth of Gen Z Americans think Hitler has some ‘good ideas’ and wasn’t evil….Milley warning: Trump ‘fascist’…danger to USA…….Before MAGA conversion, JD Vance said Biden won 2020 legitimately…..Meteorologists in danger as conspiracies surge……Fox again cuts away after unhinged rambling…..MAGA maniacs going all in on deranged hurricane conspiracies…..Bannon has called his “army” to do battle, no matter who wins in November....Woodward Blockbuster: Trump close relationship with Putin, many phone calls in the past few years …..The Don secretly sent covid tests to Putin during 2020 shortage….Tech Bro fanboys wanted The Don jailed after Jan 6……MAGA trying to rig ‘24 the way they claimed ’20 was rigged?"

Hunter
    Last edited by UTAH; Yesterday at 04:41 PM.

I think it's fair to say there's no love lost between him and Trump
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Which is odd for me. Matt's always been a strong Right presence. One has to wonder if it's a personal beef or just simple politics. Every day, literally, he pulls in anti-45 news bites. He doesn't support Harris, instead is so focused on 45.

If any of my Conservative brethren find any news about this topic, please let us know.

Hunter

One has to wonder if it's a personal beef or just simple politics. Every day, literally, he pulls in anti-45 news bites. He doesn't support Harris, instead is so focused on 45.
    My guess is that he is disgusted that the titular head of the Republican Party, which once represented all aspects of conservatism, is now just another cheap morally bankrupt politician struggling to regain his empire and at the same time avoid prison......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

As in Michael Whatley?

Added on edit: Quick research shows Michael and predecessor (Ronna McDaniel) are pro-45.

Hunter
    Last edited by UTAH; Yesterday at 11:21 PM.

Which is odd for me. Matt's always been a strong Right presence. One has to wonder if it's a personal beef or just simple politics. Every day, literally, he pulls in anti-45 news bites. He doesn't support Harris, instead is so focused on 45.

If any of my Conservative brethren find any news about this topic, please let us know.

Hunter
    I have stated before politics make strange bedfellows

I looked a little bit more into why drudge may have changed his tune and the results of my limited research seems to indicate it's all about clicks.