Thread: I've Made My Choices For This Election

I've Made My Choices For This Election

I don't much care about which corrupt politician wins the local or state elections - they are all pretty much the same here, the only difference is the stench they exude. That takes us to the national elections which are much the same, but with more power. I cannot in good conscience vote for any Democrat running at any level this year, nor can I vote for any Republican running at any level this year. A look at the planks of either party will tell you why at a glance. I refuse to vote for anyone who supports the agenda of either party. No candidate outside of the two main parties has a chance in hell of winning, so I'll not waste my time with them, either.

My choice for this election is to sit it out. I will not be a party to the travesty that is about to take place. So, y'all enjoy the circus. I'm out.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I get it
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

You sound like you're quoting my father, Mike. He's had it with Politicians (except for Romney, whom he likes).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Not that I think you wrong to set this one out, but until there's even number of Dems and Reps in your state, anyone with R will pick up the electoral vote. JMHO
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

For all the reasons above, my presidential choice this year is Phillbo......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Is p bo a good liar. If he is I may reconsider whether I will vote for himfor for him or not
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Is p bo a good liar. If he is I may reconsider whether I will vote for himfor for him or not
    Phillbo always tells the truth because he's too dumb and lazy to remember which lie he told to what person...Or why......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Oh he's dumb and lazy. I think he will fit right in. Especially the dumb part.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It should be remembered that Phillbo is also smart enough to surround himself with the best and brightest (not to mention best looking) people to breeze him through all aspects of life, as exemplified by his tenure in the business world...The nation will benefit from his hands off policy toward running the country, and his hands on practice of managing the lesbian trampoline Olympic team and the amateur ladies oil wrestling activities...He knows where his talents are best utilized, unlike the other candidates on the ballot......Ben