Thread: Kamala's interview with Brett Baier today

Kamala's interview with Brett Baier today

Not impressive. Never answered a direct question. Every serious question was mostly deflected towards Trump. Cannot and will not vote for her.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Not a chance in hell would I vote for her.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

She is no more than a poor option to trump----I have no expectations of her other than not doing as much damage as trump
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    She is no more than a poor option to trump----I have no expectations of her other than not doing as much damage as trump
    Must agree.. lesser of two evils.. and with the probability of one or both houses of congress being GOP and the current SCOTUS her ability to do anything radical will be severely limited..

She will represent the US much better to the world..

And remember.. the interview was with Fox.. their goal was to make her look bad..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Must agree.. lesser of two evils.. and with the probability of one or both houses of congress being GOP and the current SCOTUS her ability to do anything radical will be severely limited..

She will represent the US much better to the world..

And remember.. the interview was with Fox.. their goal was to make her look bad..
    She does a good job of making herself look bad all by herself. Has nothing to do with Fox. You might want to catch one of the network interviews with Trump. That will really show you somebody trying to make somebody look bad. But we can all spin it any way we want to.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Seriously? I should vote for an insurrectionist and rapist?

Did 5 People Die During Jan. 6 Capitol Riot? https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/capitol-riot-deaths/

Trump sexual misconduct allegations: "Trump filed a countersuit against Carroll, but the judge dismissed the case and wrote that Carroll's accusation of "rape" is "substantially true"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

No you vote for whoever you want to......

That is the ultimate compliment for our democracy.

It's what we shall do.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead