Thread: This is long overdue

This is long overdue

I've experienced exactly what this rule will now prohibit. And for the record when you start reading it if you do it doesn't apply only to gyms.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/16/busin...yms/index.html
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Good!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I like it...My only subscription is XM Radio which I've had for over 20 years...And my insurance is billed monthly to a credit card, but that's a year to year thing...

I've heard horror stories about time-share apartments that people can't get rid of, I wonder if it applies to that?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Having fallen victim to that game I have to say it is long past due!

I once had a life insurance policy that was a monthly "auto pay" and when I dropped all life insurances I was defeated in every attempt at stopping their monthly charge. The bank was no help at all---purely hands off.

Ultimately, I had to have my lawyer send then a death threat to make them stop :
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis