Thread: Question for Mike

Question for Mike

When did you get livestock back?

Good for you 👍
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Infers they were gone, I presume.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

A couple years ago Mike, faced with drought and escalating hay prices made the smart decision and sent them on their way.

And that my friend is the farming business
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yep.

In my opinion, farming is the world's oldest profession. When Man works the land, raising crops or animals, civilizations arise and flourish.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I thought it was Prostitution?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I thought it was Prostitution?
    No, that one has to do with filling holes, not making them......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...