Thread: Back in the Diesel Game...

Back in the Diesel Game...

Anyone know a good forum for diesel trucks anymore. One without all the pissing and moaning about the engine THEY bought...

2022 F250 Lariat / Tremor , 6.7L Power Stroke.

Hmmm... I'm betting there's some decent ones particular to the model year.

I belong to a Jeep JL Forum which has a Diesel Wrangler sub-forum. Joined it early on 'cause I bought the first Jeep Diesel Wrangler made - which I liked so much that I subsequently bought the last Wrangler Diesel made. Both have, literally, been trouble free. That's rare 'cause Jeeps are known for having poor build quality. They typically rank at the lowest level of quality ratings.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Forums like that are all doom and gloom because only the disgruntled owners post. Happy users rarely post.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Nailed. I'm just there to absorb what I need to know (which Stellantis Corp won't tell us).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Happy users rarely post.
    I'm happy I drive a mighty Dodge/Cummins......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...